Madras Musings II - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Location : Still in Nanotech Lab , MSB 201 , IIT-Madras
Time : 4.30 AM

One more day of hard work gone by and I am beginning to feel dizzy both because I haven’t had much sleep the last 2 nights and also coming to terms with realising the amount of work I have done in the same period . It is indeed true that you never realise your potential till you stretch yourself to the limits . So , I sit here waiting for Saturday to give way to a much-awaited Sunday !

In general , I am always psyched up on Sundays but also have the infamous habit of having never ONCE in the last 3 yrs of my happy undergraduate life do anything constructive on Sundays . If history were to repeat itself today , I fear some serious repercussions on my project . But a Sunday is a Sunday ( and this one particularly promises to be ‘LEGENDARY ‘ ) . So , I’m gonna have my share of fun today !! Time to SUIT UP & BUZZ OFF !

Cheerio !

Count Grishnackh

1 comments:

Such! said...

LEGENDARY!! Woohoo!!
Dont give in man. The black Sunday wave shall not abate.

Post a Comment