30 Hrs in the Good Bay !

Life has been extremely uninteresting and drab for most of the time this semester in VNIT :( . So I decided to set off on an impromptu jaunt back home this weekend . I had a rail ticket booked 2 weeks in advance ( There's a long story behind that , the details of which I spare u :P ) but made up my mind to go with this 'whim' of mine 3 hrs before the departure of the train from Nagpur to the ' Good Bay ' . Considering I was anyways going to screw around another weekend in Nagpur , I felt that 30 hrs @ Home would be a better option instead .

Fortunately , my train journey was fun thanks to the awesomeness of Aggie's presence ( another equally 'whimsical' person here :) ) & infi. rounds of dozing off accompanied by blissful hours on the iPod . On reaching home , my Mom who opened the door was shell-shocked !! She expected the Chauffeur who generally reported for duty at his regular time in the morning and instead found me at the doorstep . Needless to say , Dad and Bro were equally surprised :) .

Later that evening , we all went out to dine at an amazing restaurant serving authentic Oriental cuisine . But the highlight of the evening was undoubtedly BEER which I had with my Dad ( and ya , rite in front of my Mom :) who btw is 'not so cool' about me drinking up ). That beer was definitely SOMETHING :) .

And here I am , 3 hrs before leaving Bom Bahia ( The Good Bay ) to return to the rut of VNIT life :( doing what I do best when I am jobless ...BLOGGING !!

Cheerio ,
" The Destroyer of Lies "

4 comments:

Such! said...

Hey!!
Beer with folks! Seems awesome...
Surprises can be good then?! I for one, am not for surprises...
Balu, I'm so scared abt GRE...what do i do? It's so random, and cant bring myself to study at all.. And i keep screwing quant up, i dont know how or why!!!
And mag, told me tht u r downloading tht 'movie' for me.. :) so sweet!

Aditya said...

hmmm..
but one good thing happened here..
me and tyrant and me went to barbecue and there wasn't a slightest bit of hesitation ..
you know why :)

Nikhil said...

@ Suchi : I know...GRE prep can eventually pall on you . Go slow for sumtime...or simply break off for a few days ....u anyways have a long way to go , oct.16 rite ?? Practice Test Scores n Quant are random as hell . Do as many tests as possible for the latter . And ya ,I am dloading that movie u wanted :) i.e. if my sucky college net connxn doesnt play spoilsport in not allowing me to complete it :) . Cheers !!

@ ../Slash/FANTOM : Dude ! Throw me a bone here !! I srsly fail to understand how 'I' am an obstacle in ur plans to dine @ BBQ .... i mean 'widout hesitation' ?? WTF ? :)

Tyrant said...

Ha ha!!Yet another instance of him going 'random'.

@Slash:Dude,you don't have to comment if you got nothing to say.You can simply leave without the 'slightest bit of hesitation':D

@Count:Beer with your dad must have been something man!!Danish beer,as you say.

Post a Comment